Total Pageviews

Oct 30, 2012

Trunk-or-Treat Serenade

As an autism mom, I'm thankful for trunk-or-treat.  Trick-or-treating is too scary when you have kids who run off, have no safety awareness, don't get why everyone looks creepy.   We even had to stop handing out candy because Garrett would make a dash for it any time we opened the door to the cute little trick-or-treaters.
This trunk-or-treat, my kids were "The Wiggles."  I chose that costume cause then they would actually wear it. I had originally gotten Caiti an Abby Cadabby costume.  She wouldn't even let me try putting the wings on  or the cute headband with the Abby Cadabby ponytails.  


I'm  grateful they have iron-on image transfers so I could make their plain shirts into Wiggles shirts.  :)
We loved getting candy from all our friendly church family.   The best part of the night was what I caught on this video though.  Caiti makes me happy, and her friend with the guitar made her happy.

2 comments:

  1. That was so cute of Katie jumping around showing her excitement at the music. That is how I like to act when I hear music. True and genuine. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I loved being able to see her on video.

    ReplyDelete