Total Pageviews

Sep 7, 2012

Nicole Opened an Etsy Shop

As an autism mom, I'm thankful for my sister Nicole.  She's always looking out for me and my cute kids.  In an earlier post I wrote about how she made my kids weighted blankets because she had my family for Christmas.  I was so happy to get those.  Before she sent them, we would have several interruptions during the night.  Since my kids sleep with their weighted blankets, they have slept through the night almost every night.  It's wonderful.
It also reminded me of my own sensory issues and helped me figure out where my kids got them from because I could live underneath one of those weighted blankets, and I'm thinking of having her make one just for me.  ;)
So, as an autism mom, I'm grateful that she decided to open an Etsy shop so that other moms like me could find affordable blankets.  She basically is charging the cost of supplies plus $25 for the work time.  She is so cute and really wants to help families out there like mine.   That is so much cheaper, and her blankets are such high quality.
She's also got some other fun stuff on there too.  I'm soooo getting her turkey placemats...at least for Kevin and me...since we're the ones who will actually use the forks that go in the feather parts, unlike some cute kids i know who try to sneak using their fingers.
Anyway, if interested, her Etsy shop is:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/FrowinkleFinds?ref=pr_shop_more


1 comment:

  1. THanks for the kind post Christine. You really made me aware of the usefulness of weighted blankets for cutie pies with autism. I love you!

    ReplyDelete